Lara Tampas has created another blog for Provident Living:
"Every Needful Thing & Green Jell-O Staples"
The Bishop asked me to start a Provident Living blog for our ward. He is concerned about our welfare, and what we are doing to prepare ourselves physically and spiritually.
D&C 88:119:
I have a decorative board that I made to remind myself of this scripture. To remind myself of the things that are truly important, and goals that are worthwhile to work on.
Green Jell-O Staples:
When coming up with a name for the website, I was trying to come up with something catchy...but every time I summited something, it had been already used and it suggested .......(more - go to: http://greenjellostaples.blogspot.com/ )
D&C 88:119:
I have a decorative board that I made to remind myself of this scripture. To remind myself of the things that are truly important, and goals that are worthwhile to work on.
Green Jell-O Staples:
When coming up with a name for the website, I was trying to come up with something catchy...but every time I summited something, it had been already used and it suggested .......(more - go to: http://greenjellostaples.blogspot.com/ )
No comments:
Post a Comment